EmeraldMinex (or Emerald Mine eXtended) is an extended Windows port of the Amiga game Emerald Mine
and also includes all extensions of the Emerald Mine Clubs (EMC) and some own extensions.
EmeraldMinex is freeware.
- Over 50,000 levels from the Emerald Web playable
- Level browser with preview for quick navigation through all these levels
- Emerald Mine clone, compatible with EMC version 6
- At screen widths of at least 1280 pixels, the entire level is displayed (otherwise scrolling)
- Integrated level editor
- Control with cursor keys, WASD or game controller
- Rewind time with page up and page down keys
- Automatic and manual save points
- Slow down and speed up time with left and right shift key
- Games can be recorded and replayed at any time with "Replay"
Export function: created levels can be converted to the format of "Rocks'n'Diamonds" and
"X11 Emerald Mine"
Low requirements: still runs on an older Windows (tested on Windows 10 / 7 / XP / 98) and
on a slower computer with onboard graphics (maybe you have to select 30 fps instead of 60 fps)
- Uses DirectX if available for better performance by default, but DirectX can also be disabled
Download: EmeraldMinex.zip (Version 2018.11.23)
No installation required, just unzip the zip file, start EmeraldMinex.exe and click on "English" for the
English language in the top right corner.